How to remove Pangu 9 jailbreak application icon from home screen after iOS 9 jailbreak
Remove Pangu 9 jailbreak completely After safe jailbreak iOS 9, here guide, Pangu 9 developers team, the group of Chinese hackers, surprised everyone by releasing their tool to jailbreak iOS 9 To iOS 9.0.2. The jailbreak process has been quite smooth, but some users are reporting problems with it and haven’t been able to successfully jailbreak their iPhones, iPads otherwise iPod touchs.
Since we are every currently aware, pangu 9 has been issued to jailbreak those devices on iOS 9.0 to iOS 9.0.2. It has not been a smooth issue however and some release has raised their heads. Several of these troubles are reason via compatibility release by Cydia and others are reason since consumers have efficient their iOS firmware by the OTA way, which, since we every identify, has an adverse result on jailbreak software.
Download Cydia Impactor For Windows Remove Cydia iOS 8.0 To iOS 9.1 Safely
For those that are involved, pangu 9 has now been issued to take out Taig, the Chinese app store that appeared on several devices other than, condition you have certain that you need to take out the jailbreak from your device totally, we resolve show you how to complete thus securely. This lesson resolves work on the next iOS 9.0 compatible devices:
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini 2 with Retina
- iPad 2,3,4
- iPod Touch 5thGeneration
How To Remove Pangu 9 jailbreak From Your iOS 9.0 Device:
The first and the majority significant thing you should complete are back up your information. You be able to complete this via next the steps mentioned under
- Between your device to your Personal Computer and opening iTunes.
- Clicking on Device Summary
- Go down to the Back Up part and choose whether you need to back up on to your Personal Computer otherwise to iCloud – It might be best to complete together
- Click on Back Up currently
- Your information resolve be backed up
- Download the newest firmware –iOS 9.0.2 otherwise newer version
- Create certain your device is linked to your computer and that iTunes is open
- Click onDevice Summary
- Hold down theShift key on your keyboard condition you are a Windows consumer otherwise Alt for the Mac and click on Restore
- Point to the IPSW file for iOS 9.0.2 you downloaded and iTunes resolve restore your device to the newest firmware That’s it, as soon as iTunes has over your device resolve reboot and you resolve be running iOS 9.0.2 with no a jailbreak.
Here Is How To Remove Pangu 9 jailbreak Application Icon From Home Screen After iOS 9 jailbreak
- On your jailbroken iOS 9 powered iPhones, iPads otherwise iPod touchs open Cydia & click on ‘Installed’ icon from underneath bar.
- At the present from the list of installed packages look for ‘Pangu 9 loader for iOS 9’ and click on it.
- On the after that page hit the ‘Modify’ alternative & then from the menu click on ‘Remove’.
Although iOS 9 Cydia remove the package the icon won’t fade away from the home screen just up till now. You have to respiring your idevice for this way to work. Once you do that the icon will no longer be present on the iPhone home screen.
Please make a note of that you can’t reinstall the ‘Pangu 9 loader for iOS 9’ package from Cydia iOS 9 as it is not available in defaulting repos. If you are not positive about whether you require the application or not then don not remove it. Also, this step by guide works for those who have jailbroken their idevices using Pangu 9 tool only. If you know of a way to Remove Pangu 9 jailbreak application icon on elder version then do let us know in the explanation below.