Sure, it’s a semi-untethered jailbreak iOS 9.3.3, and there are a lot of caveats to it, consequently if you were having iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak developers remorse and you want to know how to put your idevice back to a stock idevice, do not fret for the reason that we were going to talk about that in this lesson.
Remove iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak Free
Unluckily, The Best Tool Cydia Impactor, which is now known as iOS 9.3.3 Cydia Eraser, does not support iOS 9.3.3. This means you cannot use it to Remove Cydia iOS 9.3.3 and every one traces of iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak from your idevice like you were before able to.
If you do not want the jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 that you were installed on your idevice to any further extent, then you will have to restore your idevice through iTunes. Expectantly you followed the recommended procedure previous to jailbreaking, and backed your device up earlier than jailbreaking.
We be acquainted with this is not what you wanted to hear, other than this is the only way to Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 your device at this point in time.
To do this, you will follow these Steps By Step Guide: Thanks iDownloadBlog
- 1) Plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or PC with a Lightning cable.
- 2) Next, put your device into Recovery Mode. To do that, you can follow our write-up for entering Recovery Mode, and then move on to the next step.
- 3) Launch iTunes on your Mac or PC, and you should then see a prompt from within the app. Click on the OK button.
Note: restoring your iOS 9.3.3 device will erase all the content and settings so make sure you already have a complete backup of your device. It’s best to use the backup that was taken before the jailbreak to prevent issues when restoring it. In case you don’t have one, take a backup of your device right now using iTunes or iCloud before proceeding with the steps below.
- 4) Next, click on the Restore button:
- 5) A prompt will now pop up, so click on the Restore and Update button.
- 6) iTunes will now begin restoring your device. Do not disconnect it during this process:
- 7) After everything is all done, you should see this screen:
You have best ways to unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3. One is the quick reboot on your semi-untethered jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 to iOS 9.4, and Cydia impactor Download is the other in addition to what I am going to reveal through iTunes method. As to my view restoring through iTunes is safe to come back to stock in a acceptable way. So below is the simple guide to
unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with iTunes restoring. Congratulations! Your device is now fully restored to a stock installation of iOS 9.3.3. Now follow the on-screen instructions on your iOS 9.3.3 device, and you can either set your device up as new, or you can restore from the backup that you made before the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.